Handling new memberships and renewals doesn't have to be an administrative nightmare. iModules can help you reduce the hassle of membership management with a solution flexible and powerful enough to fit your membership strategy. It's organized, automated, easy, and effective.
iModules provides you with:
- Easy, online membership renewal
- Automated email reminders before and after renewal dates
- Option to automate membership-renewal payment
- Optional scheduled payments on memberships
- Membership renewals based on purchase dates or calendar year
- Prorated or fixed dues for calendar-year or anniversary-based memberships
- Support for different membership types, including lifetime membership
- Promo codes to allow, test, and track special campaign offers
- Easy-to-use tools to import offline membership data
- Integration with other Encompass features to support a complete online membership strategy
- Integration with more than 12 e-commerce providers
- Secure monetary transactions with certification as a Service Provider Level 1 through PCI DSS
Secure Monetary Transactions
iModules maintains compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) by meeting all of the security requirements to ensure your members’ account data is protected. Through compliance, iModules ensures that its IT environment, data protection, and data handling meet the security requirements of PCI DSS. These standards are endorsed by the PCI Security Standards Council, founded by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa, Inc. iModules is certified as a Service Provider Level 1, the highest level of Third Party Agent compliance in the PCI DSS.
Encompass uses a secure server (128 Bit SSL) to pass monetary transactions to an Internet Merchant Account (maintained by client) for processing and posting a payment to the appropriate account. Encompass is able to integrate with more than a dozen e-commerce providers.