Volunteer Fundraising from iModules is a powerful new capability to leverage your constituents' affinity. Intuitive tools in the Encompass platform enable class-agent projects for fundraising or peer-to-peer cause-based fundraising to support your institution's mission.
This solution allows your volunteer agents to more effectively engage with your institution's constituents on your behalf. Volunteer Fundraising is made up of two components: Agent Fundraising and Personal Fundraising. These two components can be deployed as an integrated program, or as standalone options. Your volunteer agents are provided with online tools to organize, plan, and manage assigned prospects through an online workflow. By engaging their own personal networks, agents provide maximum support for your campaigns.
With Volunteer Fundraising you can:
- Leverage loyal and interested volunteers to grow your team
- Increase your fundraising reach without additional administrative overhead
- Broaden your donor network and base of participation for campaigns
- Enable volunteers to gain commitments and gather updated data, status changes, ideas, and more from their peers, all within one integrated platform
- Collect all activity and data in one online tool, eliminating inefficiencies of paper processes
- Empower volunteers to communicate important news, generate enthusiasm, and encourage participation in your mission and fundraising objectives
- Provide access to predefined activity and success reports for volunteer administrators