On average client receive an annual benefit of $521,000
March 15, 2011 - Overland Park, Kan – iModules released its Executive Highlights of the 2010 Client Annual Report, an assessment of client success during the past year. This report includes the aggregated data on online engagement, e-mail marketing, postage savings, online giving, event revenues, and the economic benefit of partnering with iModules.
The report confirms that clients are effectively leveraging iModules technology to achieve their missions and building meaningful relationships with their constituents. It also found that clients are receiving a great return on their investment in technology.
“Client success is critical to iModules’ success,” said Tom DeBacco, iModules CEO. “The continued success our clients have experienced throughout the years affirms that our technology is helping them see the results they need.”
Highlights of the report include:
- On average clients processed nearly $100,000 in online donations. The top ten large organizations (>70,000 constituents) raised an average of $1.85 million in donations.
- On average clients saved more than $110,000 in postage costs through the use of e-mail marketing.
- Clients experienced an average 24 percent open rate on e-mails. Smaller organizations experienced higher open rates than larger organizations.
- Aggregating postage and administrative cost savings, along with revenues from donations and other e-commerce transactions, clients received more than an annual $521,000 economic benefit on average. Some clients experienced an average annual benefit of more than $7 million in cost savings and revenues.
- iModules clients who send an average of at least one e-mail per month experience 37 times more engagement, acquire four times more donors and three times more donations, and collect five times more event registrations and revenues.
View the complete Executive Highlights of the 2010 Client Annual Report
iModules provides technology solutions and services to help organizations achieve their missions and build meaningful relationships through member engagement and online communication. With more than 600 clients reaching more than 35 million constituents, iModules delivers easy-to-use tools for website management, data management, e-mail marketing, event management, online giving, membership management, and social networking. An industry leader since 2002, iModules partners with organizations worldwide to make a difference. For more information, please visit www.imodules.com